• Home
  • About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

International & Local Gossip

The Most Trending Blog on News, Gist, Politics, Sports and lots more...

  • Home
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gist
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Music
  • Hot Leaks
Home » Uncategories » Some people dug up this intense, explicit se.x scene video of Tonto Dikeh – Watch!

Some people dug up this intense, explicit se.x scene video of Tonto Dikeh – Watch!

Add This To Del.icio.usTweet/ReTweet ThisShare on FacebookStumbleUpon ThisAdd toTechnoratiDigg This
t-tonto
Earlier today, Tonto Dikeh shared pictures of the brand new car her husband, Oladunni Churchill got for her. It was a 2017 Lexus RX Jeep worth over N44 million.
Hours after the new went viral..Some wailers dug up an explicit sex scene of Tonto from a movie she did many years back.
We’ve removed the video.. But you can search on YouTube for it. Search for: “Tonto Dikeh Hot Romance Nollywood”
[Read More] 14 Year Old Nigerian Girl And Boyfriend Post Photos Of Themselves Doing bad Things Online.
Meanwhile, In an interview with Nkechi Chima of The Sun, the mother of one disclosed why she hasn’t starred in any movie since her marriage.
[see more] Stunning politician proud after her naked photos leaked after iCloud hack

She said:
“I have not worked in any production after marriage because I have been busy in my primary duties as a wife and mother. I need adequate time to build a solid foundation for my family and for a sustainable home. And I hope to be back in no distant time.”
“As a married woman a lot of things change in your life. Of course, you must have some sense of responsibility in decision making, because it is not just about your life anymore, you have a family to take care of. So, for the respect I have for my head, who is my husband and my neck, who is my son, I can’t play certain roles anymore. And I don’t have any regrets because my family comes first in all I do.”
Posted by Sandy Honey on Thursday, 20 October 2016 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Some people dug up this intense, explicit se.x scene video of Tonto Dikeh – Watch!
Description : Earlier today, Tonto Dikeh shared pictures of the brand new car her husband, Oladunni Churchill got for her. It was a 2017 Lexus RX Jee...

Share

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Some people dug up this intense, explicit se.x scene video of Tonto Dikeh – Watch!"

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links


Copyright © 2012 International & Local Gossip - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger