• Home
  • About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

International & Local Gossip

The Most Trending Blog on News, Gist, Politics, Sports and lots more...

  • Home
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gist
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Music
  • Hot Leaks
Home » Celebrity » Gist » News » Yung6ix - When My Dad Was Leaving, He Said If I Go With My Mum I Was Gonna Suffer

Yung6ix - When My Dad Was Leaving, He Said If I Go With My Mum I Was Gonna Suffer

Add This To Del.icio.usTweet/ReTweet ThisShare on FacebookStumbleUpon ThisAdd toTechnoratiDigg This
http://ift.tt/2958gw0 

The talented rapper revealed his dad left at 17 and he choose to stay with his mum despite his dad saying he was gonna suffer .Now, he's suffering from success! Cool story!




via IFTTT
Posted by Sandy Honey on Monday, 15 August 2016 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Yung6ix - When My Dad Was Leaving, He Said If I Go With My Mum I Was Gonna Suffer
Description :   The talented rapper revealed his dad left at 17 and he choose to stay with his mum despite his dad saying he was gonna suffer .Now, he...

Share

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Yung6ix - When My Dad Was Leaving, He Said If I Go With My Mum I Was Gonna Suffer"

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links


Copyright © 2012 International & Local Gossip - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger