• Home
  • About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

International & Local Gossip

The Most Trending Blog on News, Gist, Politics, Sports and lots more...

  • Home
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gist
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Music
  • Hot Leaks
Home » Celebrity » Gist » News » Sad News! The CEO Of Netplus Abiola Oluwasanmi Loses His Beautiful Wife To Death

Sad News! The CEO Of Netplus Abiola Oluwasanmi Loses His Beautiful Wife To Death

Add This To Del.icio.usTweet/ReTweet ThisShare on FacebookStumbleUpon ThisAdd toTechnoratiDigg This

 

It's a sad news for the family of a popular blogger and online marketer Abiola Boluwaji Oluwasanmi.

Abiola Boluwaji Oluwasanmi who is the CEO of Netplus Marketing Services got married to late Mrs Olabisi Sulaiman Oluwasanmi on the 12 December 2015.
Late Mrs Olabisi Sulaiman Oluwasanmi died during child delivering on 10 August 2016 after giving birth to a bouncing baby boy.
With the tears and agony of her husband Abiola Boluwaji Oluwasanmi he took to his social account to share his great loss.

He posted the photo of her late wife below with the caption: 

When I said...

"On this day, I give you my heart, my promise. That I will walk with you hand in hand wherever our journey leads us. I promise to love and care for you.. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving. In health and sickness. Through sorrow and success, for the days of my life"
I meant forever. I meant until our dying days.

I loved you like I have never loved anyone before. You were my pillar, my strength, my life, my everything.

You made me a changed man and made my stronger. You turned my life around for the better and was there when I had nothing and was nothing.

Death has taken you away from me on the day you gave me a bouncing healthy baby boy. It was supposed to be the greatest day of our lives when we have our first child together. You would have been the best mom in the world. You would have been our greatest support and strength...

Sleep on my honey.. Sleep on my darling. God knows best because you were not supposed to leave me this soon. We would have together trained the best babies the world has ever seen. The world just lost a wonderful woman.

Ayomi and I say bye bye as you rest in the bosom of our Lord.
Omidan mi ti lo. Ololufe e mi ti fi mi le lo. Sun re o.



via IFTTT
Posted by Sandy Honey on Thursday, 11 August 2016 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Sad News! The CEO Of Netplus Abiola Oluwasanmi Loses His Beautiful Wife To Death
Description :   It's a sad news for the family of a popular blogger and online marketer Abiola Boluwaji Oluwasanmi. Abiola Boluwaji Oluwasanmi wh...

Share

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Sad News! The CEO Of Netplus Abiola Oluwasanmi Loses His Beautiful Wife To Death"

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links


Copyright © 2012 International & Local Gossip - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger