According to a young blogger named Kingsley Emeka Geoffrey who posted this photos on his Facebook said they were involved is a Ghastly car accident yesterday night on their way to Asaba.
According to the young Kingsley nobody died but people were also injured.
Below is what he wrote....
So my mum n I decided to travel to d east, since I was going to resume work on Monday, we decided to take a nyt bus, The Young, very close to Asaba, the devil tried, but God stood tall, fatal crash, no life lost, but some got injured, my mum n I came out of the bus without a scratch, isn't God Faithful, please join me n Bless the Good God, who didnt look at my sinful life, still showed Mercy, His Faithfulness is so Great......
More photos from the accident below

via
IFTTT
Title : OMG! Another Blogger Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident
Description : According to a young blogger named Kingsley Emeka Geoffrey who posted this photos on his Facebook said they were involved is a Ghastly ...