• Home
  • About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

International & Local Gossip

The Most Trending Blog on News, Gist, Politics, Sports and lots more...

  • Home
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gist
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Music
  • Hot Leaks
Home » Celebrity » Gist » News » I'm Not Jide Ogunsanya, Don Caprio, Nwosu Desmond And Other Bloggers You See On Suit - Fancis Donvin Apologized Over ‪‎Baphomet Tattoos

I'm Not Jide Ogunsanya, Don Caprio, Nwosu Desmond And Other Bloggers You See On Suit - Fancis Donvin Apologized Over ‪‎Baphomet Tattoos

Add This To Del.icio.usTweet/ReTweet ThisShare on FacebookStumbleUpon ThisAdd toTechnoratiDigg This






Just yesterday we wrote about The Meaning Of Baphomet and HellBoy That Blogger Francis Donvin Drew On His Hands, Francis has finally apologized to his fans on behalf of the disappointments and hateful comments from his fans.

He posted a video on his timeline asking for forgiveness about the choice he made.

Below is also what he wrote..

Hello Friends.
I know some of you are furious about my new ‪#‎Baphomet‬, ‪#‎HellBoy‬, and ‪#‎AllSeeingEye‬ tattoos I got.. Some of you try to defend me and some of you insulted me and call me names.
One thing I will like to say is you are all doing these out of the love and respect you have for me (DONVIN)..
YES, I am a Blogger but try to understand me very well, I am not like Oga Jide Ogunsanya, Don Caprio, Nwosu Mavtrevor Desmond and other Bloggers you see on suit.
I am Donvin, and my tattoos never change my brains.. This tattoo down here is Holy Mary looking down the earth praying for us, and the Rosary carries a pendant with my name on it..
You might not like tattoos, don't see me bad for liking it, I respect and love you for the lash out.. And if in any way I replied any comment rudely.. Na Warri weed cause am.. Kindly forgive me.
I am not a Christian, I am not a Muslim, I am not Religious but I am Morally Upright.(Moralist).
I am not answerable to your God neither am I to any Satan.
I won't regret any of my decision as I am clocking my 30 very soon and I know too well that I am older than most of you so I am not doing it out of childishness.
Forgive my lash out.. But please calm down when trying to beat me from your keyboard 🎹
Watch video below...


Posted by Francis Vincent Donvin on Saturday, 20 August 2016



via IFTTT
Posted by Sandy Honey on Saturday, 20 August 2016 - Rating: 4.5
Title : I'm Not Jide Ogunsanya, Don Caprio, Nwosu Desmond And Other Bloggers You See On Suit - Fancis Donvin Apologized Over ‪‎Baphomet Tattoos
Description : Just yesterday we wrote about The Meaning Of Baphomet and HellBoy That Blogger Francis Donvin Drew On His Hands , Francis has finally...

Share

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "I'm Not Jide Ogunsanya, Don Caprio, Nwosu Desmond And Other Bloggers You See On Suit - Fancis Donvin Apologized Over ‪‎Baphomet Tattoos"

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links


Copyright © 2012 International & Local Gossip - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger