Yesterday, we reported a case of how Photographer Debwoy Somto alleged Francis Donvin for not fulfilling his promise after he issued to help two people with 50,000 naira sometime in November 24th in 2015 around 9.57am.
Well it seems the case has been settled between the both parties.
The Blogger revealed some hours ago that he have settled Debwoy Somto.
Read what he wrote below..
I Paid My N50,000 Promise to Debwoy Somto.
People had been asking me what happened and all I know was that I did business in November after promising him and Adedeji Ismail Babz a sum of N50,000 each for their business but since then my business crashed and I entered N3.2 million.
It's alright though.. I have sent him the money tonight despite the fact he tried to dent me with his post.. And Babz should contact me tomorrow for his own N50,000 as promised.
.
More goodies like this coming up soon.. Hope you haters and those running their dirty mouth will still have something to say..
Later after Debwoy Somto confirmed the payment..
Read what Debwoy wrote below..
Thanks Francis Vincent Donvin i really appreciate, bout trying to dent you with my post, bro i dint mean to. once more thank you very much, wish you more money.
via
IFTTT
Title : I Paid My N50,000 Promise to Debwoy Somto – Francis Donvin
Description : Yesterday, we reported a case of how Photographer Debwoy Somto alleged Francis Donvin for not fulfilling his promise after he issued to ...