• Home
  • About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

International & Local Gossip

The Most Trending Blog on News, Gist, Politics, Sports and lots more...

  • Home
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gist
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Music
  • Hot Leaks
Home » Celebrity » Gist » News » “I don’t like the fame that comes with being in entertainment” – Frank Edoho

“I don’t like the fame that comes with being in entertainment” – Frank Edoho

Add This To Del.icio.usTweet/ReTweet ThisShare on FacebookStumbleUpon ThisAdd toTechnoratiDigg This
Frank Edoho, known popularly as the game show host for the Nigerian version of “Who Wants To Be a Millionaire”, has explained that he is not all about the fame and popularity. In fact, he hates being popular because he sees himself as just a normal person.

He admits that he needs to change his perspective about fame especially because he is a public figure.

Watch him talk about it below.




via IFTTT
Posted by Sandy Honey on Wednesday, 24 August 2016 - Rating: 4.5
Title : “I don’t like the fame that comes with being in entertainment” – Frank Edoho
Description : Frank Edoho, known popularly as the game show host for the Nigerian version of “Who Wants To Be a Millionaire”, has explained that he is not...

Share

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "“I don’t like the fame that comes with being in entertainment” – Frank Edoho"

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links


Copyright © 2012 International & Local Gossip - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger