• Home
  • About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

International & Local Gossip

The Most Trending Blog on News, Gist, Politics, Sports and lots more...

  • Home
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gist
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Music
  • Hot Leaks
Home » Celebrity » Gist » News » How The Automated Blogger Alexander Orah Celebrated His 20th Birthday

How The Automated Blogger Alexander Orah Celebrated His 20th Birthday

Add This To Del.icio.usTweet/ReTweet ThisShare on FacebookStumbleUpon ThisAdd toTechnoratiDigg This
 

Alexander Orah Is an Internet Nerd and a good blogger from Anambra State in Nigeria.

Successful bloggers have to keep their heads around many different aspects of the medium and when it comes for Alex, he is an Automated Blogger.

 He is one of the known bloggers in Nigeria that made their money from blogging before the age of 20 and today marks his 20th birthday as he was born on the 10th of August 1996.

What You Never Knew About Alexander 

According to him,
I once remembered my first time to browse the internet with pc (2011), I was so happy that I had to use my last cash to buy extra time in order to browse more.

I was taken to the cyber cafe by someone that promised to teach me how to open Facebook account and 2go account. I created my first email and my first Facebook account (I later closed it due to having so many hackers on the list and that's during the time of who will be the deface king).

I started coming to that cyber cafe steady (especially school hours). I was labelled a tout, a useless child those periods because I quit school. But all those things didnt touch me cos I don't care about anything so far I can sell iron to get money for browsing.

I always get advises from my relations and granny to go back to school but I gave them my closed ears and stubborn head by telling them "I want to study computer". They didnt allow me to study anything computer (especially online) because they see it as fraud that will get me arrested by EFCC.
Instead of spending his birthday on a Bar nor Hotel, Alex choose to visit the motherless babies home with his mother who was actually celebrating her own birthday in the same day with her son Alex.

Below are some of the photos he uploaded on his social account (facebook)...



Happy Birthday To The Young CEO.








via IFTTT
Posted by Sandy Honey on Wednesday, 10 August 2016 - Rating: 4.5
Title : How The Automated Blogger Alexander Orah Celebrated His 20th Birthday
Description :   Alexander Orah Is an Internet Nerd and a good blogger from Anambra State in Nigeria. Successful bloggers have to keep their heads aro...

Share

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "How The Automated Blogger Alexander Orah Celebrated His 20th Birthday"

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links


Copyright © 2012 International & Local Gossip - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger