• Home
  • About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

International & Local Gossip

The Most Trending Blog on News, Gist, Politics, Sports and lots more...

  • Home
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gist
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Music
  • Hot Leaks
Home » Celebrity » Gist » News » Every Good Company That I Can Think Of Started With Someone Caring About Changing Something Says Mark Zuckerberg

Every Good Company That I Can Think Of Started With Someone Caring About Changing Something Says Mark Zuckerberg

Add This To Del.icio.usTweet/ReTweet ThisShare on FacebookStumbleUpon ThisAdd toTechnoratiDigg This

Over the week, the Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg had a very important conversation about entrepreneurship with Sam Altman, who runs the startup incubator called Y Combinator.

He shared some video clip from the conversation with very powerful caption:


People often ask me what advice I'd give someone who wants to start their own company.

My answer is that every good company that I can think of started with someone caring about changing something, not someone deciding to start a company. Instead of trying to build a company, focus on the change you want to see in the world and just keep pushing forward.

Here's a clip from a conversation I had about entrepreneurship with Sam Altman, who runs the startup incubator called Y Combinator. You can watch the full interview on their Facebook page.
Posted by Mark Zuckerberg on Tuesday, 16 August 2016



via IFTTT
Posted by Sandy Honey on Friday, 19 August 2016 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Every Good Company That I Can Think Of Started With Someone Caring About Changing Something Says Mark Zuckerberg
Description : Over the week, the Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg had a very important conversation about entrepreneurship with Sam Altman, who runs the st...

Share

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Every Good Company That I Can Think Of Started With Someone Caring About Changing Something Says Mark Zuckerberg"

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links


Copyright © 2012 International & Local Gossip - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger