• Home
  • About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

International & Local Gossip

The Most Trending Blog on News, Gist, Politics, Sports and lots more...

  • Home
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gist
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Music
  • Hot Leaks
Home » Celebrity » Gist » News » See The Beautiful Things You Don't Know About Adesanya Sunday As He Celebrates His Birthday Today

See The Beautiful Things You Don't Know About Adesanya Sunday As He Celebrates His Birthday Today

Add This To Del.icio.usTweet/ReTweet ThisShare on FacebookStumbleUpon ThisAdd toTechnoratiDigg This

It's a very happy day for A professional online marketer Adesanya Sunday who is celebrating his birthday today.

What Is Special About This Birthday


The special thing about this birthday is that it falls on the same Sunday perhaps his name is also Sunday :-)

What You Should Know About Adesanya Sunday As A Good Internet Marketer


Adesanya Sunday is a Fiverr guru, an affiliate marketer and an importation prince.

He has other small businesses he attends to offline, including a Cyber cafe amongst others. We have known Sunday since 2012 when he started blogging, and the dude could query Over the past 4 years, we’ve kept in touch, and we are not surprised when he netted his first million from his online hustles.

In simple terms, Sunday is a born hustler, a goal-getter, and a VERY humble young man.

There are affiliate marketers, and all sorts of bunch of clueless folks who tend to sell ‘Get Rich scheme” ebooks and all sorts for miserly sums of money, and yet live tattered life- styles.

Making money today in Nigeria is hard-business but if you know your onions, you could be swimming in a pile of money in no time like my friend Adesanya Sunday Abiodun.

Before we go into further details, I would like to bring to light who this young man Adesanya Sunday Abiodun is.

The young fellow who is very happy about his birthday shared the birthday design above with inspiring caption:

A year ago am with my closest friend Idris Adeleye in the place where he grew up Abeokuta to celebrate my birthday But Today is Sunday, My Name is Sunday and am Born on Sunday This is the sign that this year is my year of Joy, Favor, Blessing, Money appropriately, Peace, Happiness and Prosperity No wonder everything am doing this year are swinging to Gold and Diamond, No wonder God make all my foes to wind up my companions No wonder each business I put my hands on turning into a million in the short term No wonder I continue seeing achievement all over the place I go This is an incredible sign that my God adores me Wow Looks like am getting there gradually, Next Stop MANAGER, Just 2 months back when I decided to join this great company and now am a Supervisor, It can only get better and better. The PALS support system has actually been great, and I can't wait to move through the marketing plan to become a manager which is actually my next target soonest. Am beginning to see myself in Dubai and the boat cruise for next year ooo. Thanks to the Pals Family and I pray I get more success with this great family and organization. Here I am supervisor Adesanya Abiodun Sunday. It can only get better and better. Not easy to become a Supervisor in less than 2 months with FLP, But I did it Thank you so much, friends, As am talking to you now, I already have more than 100+ of inbox of people wishing me Happy Birthday All you wish me a Happy Birthday today, May God favor all that you do with your hand, what you see with your eyes, what you grin with your commotion, and what you eat with you mouth Am speechless today because am so happy Today is my day.

At the end of the day, I wish myself, More years to come in peace and gift Much obliged to you, friends

Happy Birthday And Happy Sunday From PeoplesGist.com






via IFTTT
Posted by Sandy Honey on Sunday, 24 July 2016 - Rating: 4.5
Title : See The Beautiful Things You Don't Know About Adesanya Sunday As He Celebrates His Birthday Today
Description : It's a very happy day for A professional online marketer Adesanya Sunday who is celebrating his birthday today. What Is Special Abou...

Share

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "See The Beautiful Things You Don't Know About Adesanya Sunday As He Celebrates His Birthday Today"

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links


Copyright © 2012 International & Local Gossip - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger