• Home
  • About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

International & Local Gossip

The Most Trending Blog on News, Gist, Politics, Sports and lots more...

  • Home
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gist
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Music
  • Hot Leaks
Home » Celebrity » Gist » News » “People Counted Me Out And Laughed At How I Looked” Man Crushed By A Drunk Shares His Testimony

“People Counted Me Out And Laughed At How I Looked” Man Crushed By A Drunk Shares His Testimony

Add This To Del.icio.usTweet/ReTweet ThisShare on FacebookStumbleUpon ThisAdd toTechnoratiDigg This

Michael Watson, a preacher and motivational speaker shared his survivor story on Instagram on the two year anniversary of a horrific accident.

See What he wrote below…

“ON THIS DAY 2 YEARS AGO JULY 24TH 2014 I WAS CRUSHED BY A DRUNK DRIVER. MY LEFT EYE WAS POPPED OUT OF THE SOCKET MY JAW WAS BROKE AND SCALP WAS OPEN TO THE BONE. DOCTORS THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER LOOK OR BE THE SAME.

DOCTORS THOUGHT I HAD BRAIN DAMAGE. PEOPLE COUNTED ME OUT AND LAUGHED AT HOW I LOOKED WHEN I WAS IN PUBLIC.

WELL LOOK AT ME NOW!! I PRAY EVERYDAY AND FEEL THE POWER OF GOD HAND MOVE AND HEAL IN MY LIFE.

I ACCEPTED MY CALLING TO PREACH THE GOSPEL IN THE MIDST OF PAIN.

I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL. THERE IS POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!! #TESTIMONY





via IFTTT
Posted by Sandy Honey on Friday, 29 July 2016 - Rating: 4.5
Title : “People Counted Me Out And Laughed At How I Looked” Man Crushed By A Drunk Shares His Testimony
Description : Michael Watson, a preacher and motivational speaker shared his survivor story on Instagram on the two year anniversary of a horrific accid...

Share

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "“People Counted Me Out And Laughed At How I Looked” Man Crushed By A Drunk Shares His Testimony"

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links


Copyright © 2012 International & Local Gossip - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger