• Home
  • About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

International & Local Gossip

The Most Trending Blog on News, Gist, Politics, Sports and lots more...

  • Home
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gist
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Music
  • Hot Leaks
Home » Celebrity » Gist » News » [Music] 2baba x M.I Abaga – Babylon

[Music] 2baba x M.I Abaga – Babylon

Add This To Del.icio.usTweet/ReTweet ThisShare on FacebookStumbleUpon ThisAdd toTechnoratiDigg This

Legendary singer 2baba and rap icon M.I Abaga have released their joint collaboration tagged Babylon. The music video for Babylon should be out in couple of enjoy

This isn’t the first time the two are making good music with all their previous efforts decent song. Is this their best effort?

Download and enjoy

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE




via IFTTT
Posted by Sandy Honey on Friday, 22 July 2016 - Rating: 4.5
Title : [Music] 2baba x M.I Abaga – Babylon
Description : Legendary singer 2baba and rap icon M.I Abaga have released their joint collaboration tagged Babylon. The music video for Babylon should b...

Share

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "[Music] 2baba x M.I Abaga – Babylon"

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links


Copyright © 2012 International & Local Gossip - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger