Clement Ogudu is a very recognised blogger and Internet Marketer who is very good in what he does. He is the founder of View Nigeria.
The young fellow who welcomed his first Ride (Toyota Camry) earlier this year shared some little challenges he faced with a police man as he was stopped when coming back from a visit.
Actually the police man mistook him for a Yahoo boy rather than a blogger and Marketer who he truly is.
Read Below as he wrote about it on his Facebook timeline:
So this is how it happened,
Just 30mins ago I was coming from my bro place LordEmma Jubilee on a one on one class.. I got stopped by SARS, he asked me to parked... my heart got... π³ Sha but no need... So I parked. He asked me to open my boot and come down, I did. He saw my goods I sells ( # Migwo products) and my laptop..
So he asked what re those female things doing in my boot including human hair, gowns, handbags, etc I told him they are things I sell. He ask me to bring out my laptop.. I did. Collected all my phones he saw everything was Apple Made including my laptop..
I know say e mind don conclude say "Na dem be this" (yahoo boys) π He asked me to unlock my passworded mobiles " Uhmm I told him I can't that it's my privacy that he doesn't have a single right to glance through my privacy.. Uhmm trust them e don dey won rank leading to another I don't know..
So to protect my self... I quietly unlock all my phones including my laptop.. You could imagine the guy start to read my chats he read my chats with my bra Nosagie Nosa-Ero on whatsapp.. Read everything I dey shout for am say he don't need to read my chats.. Uhmm... Ok o... Read enter Oscar Jay my senior bra still enta Lordemma own... To Francis Vincent Donvin to Mccoynelly Nelly and lot more... After 20-25mins checking behold I was clean as holy waterπ’ Uhmm... He gave me my properties and said sorry while I zoomed off.
He further wrote:
I showed him my company I.D Card o.. But he no send π π He never knew I'm connected to their oga kpatakpata but I stepped on the low to handle this myself and see how I can defend myself in no time... Don't know if u would learn anything from this sha but decided to share...πππ
via
IFTTT
Title : How Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu Was Embarrassed Today By A Police Man
Description : Clement Ogudu is a very recognised blogger and Internet Marketer who is very good in what he does. He is the founder of View Nigeria. Th...