Popular Blogger and Internet entrepreneur Francis Vincent also known as Donvin is at least one the most happiest man today because of his paid debt of over 3.2Million naira.
The young blogger who also celebrated his birthday few days ago was so much happy today over the debt settlement he was owing since December 2015.
He actually never exposed or talk about it till today he settled the debt and decided to let people know about it.
He posted the photo above on his timeline with a caption of the full story which you see below according to him:
Appreciation + Testimony!
_I finally paid off my N3.2 Million debt since December. It's good to do business, it's good to take risks.. That is what pushed me to start an investment program last October (most of you still know how it works)... The first month went fine and I paid over 2.1 Million naira but the rest is history as Adsense kept banning my account and put me in huge debt.
Some people think I have scammed them while many just believe in me even till the end... There is a man who never meet me in life before and he invested N1.2 Million naira.
He was calm with me and never disturb me even as I kept promising and failing him. . In short, after 6 months of owing them, I cleared all my debt and I am so happy... I almost committed suicide in March when I think all hope is lost..
You can't just imagine how happy I am right now!!! Thanks to all of you who believe I didn't scam you and never make a single post on your wall for me to refund you.
Thanks for helping me guide my reputation!! I am just so happy...
via
IFTTT
Title : Popular Blogger Francis Donvin Has Finally Settled His Debt Of ₦3.2Million
Description : Popular Blogger and Internet entrepreneur Francis Vincent also known as Donvin is at least one the most happiest man today because of his ...