• Home
  • About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

International & Local Gossip

The Most Trending Blog on News, Gist, Politics, Sports and lots more...

  • Home
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gist
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Music
  • Hot Leaks
Home » Celebrity » Gist » News » M.I Abaga Reacts To Wizkid’s Tweet On Seyi Shay

M.I Abaga Reacts To Wizkid’s Tweet On Seyi Shay

Add This To Del.icio.usTweet/ReTweet ThisShare on FacebookStumbleUpon ThisAdd toTechnoratiDigg This

In the wake of Wizkid’s full blast at Seyi Shay following her interview which just appeared on the internet, M.I has offered a reaction.

M.I wrote, “Imagine if she responds.. I might faint”. We hope Seyi Shay responds to Wizkid’s outrage too. She most likely will.

Keep close eye on the site




via IFTTT
Posted by Sandy Honey on Sunday, 19 June 2016 - Rating: 4.5
Title : M.I Abaga Reacts To Wizkid’s Tweet On Seyi Shay
Description : In the wake of Wizkid’s full blast at Seyi Shay following her interview which just appeared on the internet , M.I has offered a reaction....

Share

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "M.I Abaga Reacts To Wizkid’s Tweet On Seyi Shay"

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links


Copyright © 2012 International & Local Gossip - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger