• Home
  • About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

International & Local Gossip

The Most Trending Blog on News, Gist, Politics, Sports and lots more...

  • Home
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gist
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Music
  • Hot Leaks
Home » Celebrity » Gist » News » I Don’t Live in Banky W’s House, Singer Niyola Reveals

I Don’t Live in Banky W’s House, Singer Niyola Reveals

Add This To Del.icio.usTweet/ReTweet ThisShare on FacebookStumbleUpon ThisAdd toTechnoratiDigg This

Rumors of Niyola and Banky W dating will never go away, after all the two singers have basically refused to date someone to prove rumors false.

In her latest interview with Genevieve Magazine, Niyola reveals she is not in a relationship.

On womanhood: Being expected to see myself as incomplete because I am not married or remotely bothered that I am not and being pressured to feel so.

Relationship status: I am very single.

On i Banky W: I don’t live in Banky’s house and no we never dated.

On success: As I always say , success is relative . I know my fans love and appreciate my art. My music is not for everybody and so it’s ok if a select number appreciate it.



via IFTTT
Posted by Sandy Honey on Friday, 17 June 2016 - Rating: 4.5
Title : I Don’t Live in Banky W’s House, Singer Niyola Reveals
Description : Rumors of Niyola and Banky W dating will never go away, after all the two singers have basically refused to date someone to prove rumors f...

Share

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "I Don’t Live in Banky W’s House, Singer Niyola Reveals"

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links


Copyright © 2012 International & Local Gossip - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger