Makinde who is the owner and the founder of Naijaloaded finally reveals alittle about
his little achievement from his Web.
With no doubt Naijaloaded is among the leading entertainment website in Nigeria.
The popular blogger is who is very hardworking in the field of blogging posted a little about his achievements this year on his facebook timeline saying:
Invested 2m in a small business around February 2016.
After pushing the biz on NL for just 3 weeks in May, I got 10m as my Share in June and the Month is not even over yet.
I think I will be investing more in many small businesses this Year.
Anyone with a Killer Idea? Lets Invest.
Email me:- makinde@naijaloaded.com
Yeah! his hustle pays him...
via
IFTTT
Title : Finally! Makinde Of Naijaloaded Reveals How Much He Earned Since February
Description : Makinde who is the owner and the founder of Naijaloaded finally reveals alittle about his little achievement from his Web. With no ...