• Home
  • About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

International & Local Gossip

The Most Trending Blog on News, Gist, Politics, Sports and lots more...

  • Home
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gist
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Music
  • Hot Leaks
Home » Celebrity » Gist » News » Beef Loading?  M.I Abaga Shows Off Boxing Gloves; Says Some Nigg*s Need Boxing

Beef Loading?  M.I Abaga Shows Off Boxing Gloves; Says Some Nigg*s Need Boxing

Add This To Del.icio.usTweet/ReTweet ThisShare on FacebookStumbleUpon ThisAdd toTechnoratiDigg This

Chocolate City chairman, M.I Abaga not so long ago took to his Instagram page to share a photo of himself rocking a pair of boxing gloves.

The rapper captioned it saying some folks need boxing. We really hope he doesn’t have any beef with anyone.



via IFTTT
Posted by Sandy Honey on Tuesday, 14 June 2016 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Beef Loading?  M.I Abaga Shows Off Boxing Gloves; Says Some Nigg*s Need Boxing
Description : Chocolate City chairman, M.I Abaga not so long ago took to his Instagram page to share a photo of himself rocking a pair of boxing gloves....

Share

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Beef Loading?  M.I Abaga Shows Off Boxing Gloves; Says Some Nigg*s Need Boxing"

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links


Copyright © 2012 International & Local Gossip - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger